For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI or RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
Get more from your codec: Bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into the USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Zoom.
Use the camera you want: OneLINK Bridge gives you the flexibility to pair a Vaddio camera with your Cisco codec.
Sounds complicated - but it's not. Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with legacy RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK Bridge kit simplifies installation by extending power, video and control to your camera over a single Cat-5e cable up to 328 ft (100m).
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 ft (100 m) – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing, making traditional codecs more flexible
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application, such as Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom and others
- Plug and play usability for BYOD conferencing environments
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
This kit is not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK Bridge, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.